Sunday, October 25, 2015

Week 9: Reading Feedback

Cat picture posted on Flickr by Paul Anderson


For my reading feedback this week, I needed a picture that accurately showed how my semester is going. If anyone's wondering, it's exactly like this.

To prove my point- this week I only managed to do one Reading Diary post. This is actually a little heartbreaking for me, because I generally shoot for perfection... When I sat down on my couch to do my reading Monday night, it was a little chilly, and so I grabbed a blanket, opened up my computer, and promptly fell asleep.

Fortunately, I was able to get my Tuesday reading done on time, and so I read Nine Ideal Indian Women, the section about Savitri and Damayanti and really, really enjoyed it. I love having the choice to explore options in the second half of the semester, especially because I don't have much time to fit in reading for pleasure in my schedule. Reading for this class turns out to be the much needed break I usually need from technical classes. Now that I'm choosing what I'm reading, it's that much better!

I also didn't mind reading on my computer this week for Nine Ideal Indian Women. Sometimes, the free options trumps personal preferences, and this was definitely one of those times. I'd like to read for the week tonight so I don't have as much to worry about during the week, and next week I'll be back to outline how that went!

No comments:

Post a Comment